Perfect to brighten up your morning and keep the winter chills at bay.
When it’s cold and grey outside, we love nothing more than our breakfast to look like summer in a bowl. Fortunately, mangoes are available all year round and add a taste of the tropics to our mornings.
This smoothy bowl has the perfect balance of delicate sweet creaminess and is loaded with gut loving probiotic goodness and vitamin C to keep the winter bugs at bay.
Ingredients (makes two bowls)
- 2 large mangoes (peeled, chopped & frozen)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 frozen banana
For the topping
- Fresh mango cubes and seasonal fruit
- A generous sprinkle of MFK Probiotic Muesli with Turmeric.
- Place the frozen mango, frozen banana, both milks and honey in your blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide the mango smoothie between two bowls.
- Top with a handful of MFK Probiotic Muesli with Turmeric and seasonal fruit of your choice.