Super green, super food and super delicious!
Kiwi berries are packed with the perfect balance of sweet and tangy goodness. They are a great addition to your morning smoothy and we’ve made them even more delicious by adding our Honey & Ginger Granola. Crunchilious!
- 3 mini kiwis, chopped (skins can be left on)
- 1/2 medium-sized frozen banana
- 1 cup (240ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 3 or 4 large fresh mint leaves, plus more to taste
- 1 cup (125g) ice cubes
- You can add protein powder of LSA for an extra health kick but you will need to add a splash of water so the smoothy isn’t too thick.
- A generous sprinkle of MFK Honey & Ginger Granola.
- Wash and chop the kiwi berries in half.
- Add all ingredients (apart from the granola) to your blender and whizz for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- If the smoothy is too thick for your liking, add a splash of water.
- Sprinkle with MFK Honey & Ginger Granola.